Free line: 0800 433 2274
Tel: 0141 952 2644
BOOK A COLLECTION
If you have a wardrobe full of clothes that you don’t need, no longer like or no longer fits, why not bag it up and bring it to cash4clothes. All the clothes we buy from you are sent on to other countries and people that have very little clothing get the use of them.
As the nicer weather is coming why not pack up all of your winter clothing and bring them to Cash4Clothes. You will get 40p per kilo for these
Only 15% of the unwanted clothes are currently being recycled, that leaves 85% of clothes going to landfill. Not only is it bad for the environment but all these people are missing out on money. We are offering 40p per kilo for your unwanted clothes. All you have to do is bag it and bring […]
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A QUICK AND EASY WAY TO MAKE SOME CASH, SIMPLY BAG UP YOUR OLD CLOTHES THAT YOU NO LONGER USE AND BRING THEM TO CASH4CLOTHES AND WE WILL GIVE YOU 40P PER KILO